Some people are just so impossibly stylish the drool begins to dribble down our faces as soon as we start typing their Instagram handles. These cool Instagram it-girls prove that pairing unexpected silhouettes and colors can make a major impact. From Emili Sindlev’s color and texture combo to Annabel Rosendahl’s creative silhouette-play, we’re entering the new year with self-expression breaking boundaries in fashion.
1. Emili Sindlev in opposing textures.
2. Marie von Behrens in sweater and tights
3. Thora Valdimars in fusion of romanticism and modern trends
4. Anouk Yve in elevated cozy
5. Jessie Bush in cropped everything
6. Sophia Roe in all-black 80s cowboywear
7. Camille Charriere in elevated 90s LBD
8. Claire Rose Cliteur in winter polowear
9. Pernille Rosenkilde in cozy winter pj-outerwear
10. Ella Karberg Simonsen in patterened tights
11. Nina Sandbech in elevated romper
12. Janka Polliani in patterened accents
13. Darja Barannik in a pop of red
14. Babba C Rivera in halfsies