Seen at: S/S 2014 Atelier Versace Couture Runway
Makeup Artist: Pat McGrath
The Look: Grace Jones-like, “just very rich and beautiful.”
- Layer on a bronze hue in a cat-eye shape all around the eyes, then pat on a gold shade on top and into inner corners of the eye.
- Use a bronze-brown color to accentuate a v-shape at the outer corners of the eyes.
- Blend well.
- Rim the eyes with a black pencil.
- Extend a line in an electric blue from inner corner of eye until inner edge of iris, right above black liner
- A la McGrath, coat natural lashes generously with several coats of mascara, THEN apply false lashes on top.
- Use a peachy hue on lips and dab on a little bit of gloss. Blend.
Photo: Sonny Vandevelde, Indigitalimages