Seen at: S/S 2014 Armani Prive Couture Runway
Makeup Artist: Linda Cantello
The Look: “a nod to India in Paris”
- Prep skin with Crema Nera Extrema: Supreme Reviving Serum, Cream and Eye Compact
- Blend in Luminessence BB or CC cream
- Use Maestro fusion makeup, shade #3 as the base and “high precision retouch shade #2 and-or #3, to illuminate and unify the eye area”
- Contouring done with an eye pencil (“Tadzio”), sculpting the cheekbones, shading under the lip and the hollows of the temples
- Armani ‘Cheek Fabric’ Blush in 6-Carmel blended around the hairline softly
- Straight, strong brows with Eye&Brow; pencil, one shade darker than natural hair color.
- For the eyelids, Linda notes:“I used only two shadows [a custom blend of Eyes to Kill Soloeyeshadows in #11 and #7, arriving in May], but they are so reflective they look like four.”
- Mascara was only used on top lashes, in black.
- Eyes were completely tight-lined all around the rim with Eye&Brow; Maestro in ‘Jet Black’.
Feature Photo: VanityFair.it