I found several trends emerging for Fall 2015 after going through Paris, New York, London and Milan beauty photos. There’s definitely a link to Spring 2015 in the sense that looks are effortless and minimal, though eyes received more of a treatment for fall.
1. Get your gold/yellow shadow and liner out! The eyes are rimmed in sunshine hues.
2. Don’t be afraid to dab on metallic eyeshadow!
3. The inner corners aren’t just for pearly white highlighter. Bright hues are dabbed on precariously while the rest of the eye is left nearly bare.
4. The looks are all about imperfection! There’s no need to OCD your way through black eyeliner. Smears and jagged lines are perfectly acceptable.
5. Natural dewy looks without any makeup at all still reign!
6. Focus on your lower waterline when lining and smudging in color. The upper lid receives bare treatment while the lower lid smokes out and creates all the drama for the eyes.
7. Upper and lower lashes fan out with multiple coats of lengthening and thickening mascara while the rest of the lids are kept nude. Clumps add to the drama.
[epa-album id=”21163″ show_title=”false” display=”full”]
Photos by IMAXTREE & IndigitalImages